Lives on Kaurna land (she/her)
Sooyeon has been working as an occupational therapist for over four years and has worked independently and as a member of multidisciplinary teams mainly with elders, children, young people and their families.
We all need co-regulator in our lives and co-regulation happens through relationships. Sooyeon has seen how much positive change clients can have by feeling accepted, not judged and empowered. Every individual is different and every action or non-action has reasons. Sooyeon will put on her detective hat and be present, watch, wait and wonder to attune with her clients.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Behaviour management
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Mental Health
- Planning and organisational skills
- Play and social skills/behaviour management
- Play therapy and social intervention skills
- Self care/Toileting
- Self-care skills
- Sensory processing and regulation